JAALIWALA GI wire is made by coating on JAALIWALA MS Wire through the process of Galvanization.
- Quality conforming to IS 280 & IS 4826 specification
- Excellent flexibility , softness and appropriate surface finish
- Consistency in coating & physical properites
- Pattern laid winding for proper coil packing
- Zinc coating : 40 gsm – 300 gsm
- Wire Thickness : 1.6 mm – 5 mm
- Sizes : 50kg & 100 kg bundles
- Manufacturer of fencing products such as chain link & barbed wire
- Used in vineyards & rubber plantations.
- Manufacture of bail handles & bale tie-wire
- Used as stay wire & earthing wire
- Manufacture of wire meshes & gabion meshes
What is special about Jaaliwala GI Wire compared to other GI wires in India?
Ans: Jaaliwala GI Wire is one of the very few wires to be manufactured using a process confirming to IS 280 and 4826 Specifications. Following these specifications ensures that the wire manufactured is of the highest quality with uniform zinc coating. A uniform zinc coating increase the life of the product and it makes it more rust-proof. You can always ask for a laboratory test certificate from us to be convinced regarding the level of zinc coating.
What are the varieties that you manufacture in GI Wire?
Ans: We have one of the largest and most comprehensive GI Wire manufacturing facility in India. We can make wires ranging from 1.35mm to 5.00mm in thickness to zinc coating from 30gsm to 300gsm. The standard sizes for which we generally have stock are 2mm (14 Swg) & 2.5mm (12 Swg).
What is the star rating system that you follow in your GI Wires?
Ans: We have a rating system based on the level of zinc coating on the GI Wire. The higher the zinc coating the better the quality as the life of the product dramatically increases. Accordingly our products are rated as 3-star (40gsm), 4-star (60gsm) & 5-star (90 gsm).
I am a barbed wire/chain link manufacturer who receives special orders sometimes, can you provide me GI Wire as per my specifications?
Ans: Yes, of course! We often have the common sizes i.e., 10Swg, 12Swg & 14 Swg readily available in our local offices. Incase of any special orders we can manufacture it but the transportation can take some time as the manufacturing unit is in Hyderabad.
I have an export enquiry, can I procure GI wire from you and export it to other countries?
Ans: Yes, you are most welcome! Our GI wire is manufactured in a world-class facility and it meets most stringent requirements of an export order. We are also able to provide you a laboratory test certificate, so you can purchase from us with confidence and export it abroad. We have helped several organisations meet their export orders.